Friday, November 27, 2015

My Lego® Technic Storage System Nov 2015

I have the LEGO® Mindstorms EV3 31313Home edition set, LEGO® Technic Power Function Accessory box (8293)Lego® Ev3 Expansion Set 45560, and some random Technic parts from some Sets. I am using for storage the Storage Box that the Education Expatiation Set came, a Keter 17186819 18-inch Cantilever Organizer made for storing tools, Glad Food Storage Containers Mini Round 4 Ounce 8 Count
 and a 6 court box.

Some pictures and descriptions of my storage system:
All of My Glad food storage containers that are storing all of my pegs. Sorry about my knee.

Bottom Section of My Keter organizer. The things that are in this organizer are: (Left to right) wheels, Decorate Elements, More Wheels, Gears, Large Curved Lift-arms, Frames.
The top of my Keter organizer (left to right) small wheels, half a stud wide parts, small decorate elements, suspension/steering arms and their connectors, Knobs, Long Axles, Bushes, Small 90 degree parts, 3M beams, Short Axles.

My whole Keter organizer all packed up.


Bottom of the education crate with the Glad Containers (that are storing my pegs), PF elements, and huge wheels.
Top of my education expatiation crate.
Half of my black friction pins in a glad container.
The Whole Collection all opened up for building.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete